Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened.
Date
List pgsql-www
Tatsuo Ishii a écrit :
>> On Sat, 2009-02-07 at 12:50 +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> JPUG continues to enrich the contents of the portal site. Now JPUG
>>> would like to have a link from www.postgresql.org to the portal
>>> site. Though all the articles are written in Japanese as of today, not
>>> only those who are living in Japan but someone else living outside
>>> Japan access the site. So we think that creating a link on the
>>> PostgreSQL main web site would be a benefit for the community.
>>>
>>> One idea would be creating a link here:
>>>
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/
>>>
>>> Opinion?
>> Actually I think it might be better under something like
>> Community/Resources .
>
> I like this. I see "German PostgreSQL forum" link
> there. lets.postgres.jp link will fit there as well.

Would it be possible to put a link to the french forum there too ? here
is the link : http://forums.postgresql.fr/. I can provide a patch if needed.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com