Re: new buildfarm client code feature release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: new buildfarm client code feature release
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Zdenek Kotala wrote:
>> Andrew Dunstan píše v ne 01. 02. 2009 v 16:38 -0500:
>>
>>> There is a new release of the buildfarm client code. It can be
>>> downloaded from
>>> http://pgfoundry.org/frs/download.php/2069/build-farm-3_2.tgz
>>>

>> I installed it on ghotic_moth and it look likes that there is problem
>> with other locales processing. See:
>>
>> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=gothic_moth&dt=2009-02-02%2012:49:34
>>

>> It says "failure at stage InstallCheck", but there is not clue what
>> locale is broken :(. And it does not contains log output.
>>

> Darn. Ok, thanks. will check.

I will fix the heading shortly, but you can now see all the log files -
the problem was an over-aggressive query insertion filter that
disallowed a dot in the stage name.

See

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=gothic_moth&dt=2009-02-02%20124934&stg=install-check-cs_CZ.ISO8859-2

cheers