Re: How to get SE-PostgreSQL acceptable - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: How to get SE-PostgreSQL acceptable
Date
Re: How to get SE-PostgreSQL acceptable  (KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>)
Re: How to get SE-PostgreSQL acceptable  (Joshua Brindle <method@manicmethod.com>)
Re: How to get SE-PostgreSQL acceptable  (Chad Sellers <csellers@tresys.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Joshua, Kohei-san,

So, for 8.4:  *if* we included in 8.4 a version of SEPostgres with all
features *except* row-level security, would it still be useful to the
SELinux community?

I think we're just not going to work out the headache-inducing issues
around row-level security in time for 8.4, and it seems to me that
integrated system-level security labels at the table-and-column level
are still very useful, even without row-level security.

--Josh