Re: Commitfest infrastructure (was Re: 8.4 release planning) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Commitfest infrastructure (was Re: 8.4 release planning)
Date
Re: Commitfest infrastructure (was Re: 8.4 release planning)  (Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM>)
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On Thursday 29 January 2009 11:40:48 Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> well from a quick glance there is the bugzilla demo install as well as
>> pieces of reviewboard and patchwork on the trackerdemo jail.
>
> So what's the URL and where can we sign up?

note the "pieces" part of my mail :-) As far as I recall the patchworks
install somehow collided with the reviewboard one so it was disabled
because Zdenek was still actively using reviewboard.

Stefan