Re: 8SEPostgres WAS: .4 release planning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: 8SEPostgres WAS: .4 release planning
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joshua,

> So the security model has been looked at, though not the implementation
> and we do have a community of developers, users and customers interested
> in this work.

Can you please take a look at it ASAP, then?  In the next week, we will
probably decide on whether or not to defer SEPostgres until 8.5.  The
fact that we haven't gotten a sign-off from any security expert anywhere
is leaning the whole community towards "defer".

--Josh