Re: AIX 4.3 getaddrinfo busted - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Chernow
Subject Re: AIX 4.3 getaddrinfo busted
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Well, this helps explain why were are getting these problems reports
> only now.  How many hacks do you have that we don't support, aside from
> the threading one for HPUX?

We submit them as we find them.  We've submitted for windows, hpux,
solaris and aix.  Still have not tested SCO openserver and unixware yet.
The only thing we have that we have not submitted, are features we don't
feel are of general interest: query white list system and bandwidth
throttling in the backend on a per session basis.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC