Re: Need suggestion for showing boolean parameters on Property Dialogs - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Need suggestion for showing boolean parameters on Property Dialogs
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave Page,
I already started working with wxCheckListBox.

But, then realized, we may need to disable some parameters for particular
version of the Postgresql. I couldn't find anything like this in the
documents. :(
We may need to inherit that control and our own dray feature. I don't think,
it is
worth put that much efforts.

What do you say?

No, I don't think it is worth it at the moment. You could put the
checkboxes in a 2 x 2 grid and see if that looks OK. If not, just
shrink the comment box a little. I don't think we're at crisis point
yet, and when we do get there we can always split the properties
across 2 pages (I think we already do that for one object type - I
forget which atm).
I just sent the patch and currently used this logic only. :)

--
Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com