Need suggestion for showing boolean parameters on Property Dialogs - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Need suggestion for showing boolean parameters on Property Dialogs
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

I am currently working on window function (pg 8.4 new features).
I need suggestions from all of you, while showing the boolean properties
in the properties dialog.

As you can see in the screen shot attached, we have now good number of boolean
parameters in the properties.

And, now we're lack of space.
We can't go all the time to increase the size of the dialog.
We need some mechanism to saw these kind of parameters to utilize the space properly.

booleanValues

Please send me some suggestion on this.
--
Regards,