Re: [GENERAL] different sort order in windows and linux version - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [GENERAL] different sort order in windows and linux version
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Do we want to enable a ICU build option in 8.2?

Uh, that wasn't seriously on the table was it?  AFAIR we don't have a
current patch (ie something that applies cleanly to HEAD or near HEAD)
and I have not seen any discussion about it since March or so.

I don't wish to be overly negative, but we have a very long list of
patches that *are* on the table for 8.2, and this suggestion strikes me
as randomly adding a proposed feature ten days after feature freeze.
You should have said the above several weeks ago if you wanted to be
taken seriously.