Re: RCA for MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size(Known Issue) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: RCA for MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size(Known Issue)
Date
List pgsql-general
Yogvinder Singh wrote:
> What I am looking for is the version in which this problem has been
> resolved.
>
> I can't find it anywhere in the documentation.

well there was by far not enough information in your original mail(not
even the exact version you are on) to even verify that this is a data
corruption issue.

it could simply be  a query(or the OS) running out of memory.
As for what changed in the years since 7.3.0 was released simply read up on:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release.html

Stefan