Re: Server Status window work - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Server Status window work
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:26 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>>[...]
>>>>
>>> I'm wondering if I should add this and a menubar. My idea is to work
>>> with panes and make it possible to add many panes in a same window. Each
>>> pane will handle one type of report : activity, locks, transactions,
>>> logfile.
>> Yep, could do - even if it just has a view & file menu.
>>

> OK.

Thinking again about it, a view menu would be the only way to re-add a
tab that has been closed previously. (in the current patch, the only way
to re-open a tab previously closed is to close and open the server
status dialog)

One last question: should we record the new display (ie tabs closed and
rearranged) so we can completely restore it next time the user opens the
server status dialog?

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org