Re: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Dave Page wrote:
>> Not me, but bear in mind it's the Easter holidays, so I for one cannot
>> guarantee I'll be able to package a windows installer for at least a few
>> days.

> That's okay, we're only packaging a beta this weekend ...

Still, we definitely want to get in some Windows beta testing, so a
reasonable period will have to be allowed *after* a Windows package
is available.

I hadn't been thinking about the fact that this weekend is Easter ---
that's undoubtedly going to reduce the number of people with time
available for testing.  I still think we should plan on wrapping
8.0.2beta tomorrow evening, but we'll probably have to allow more
than a week for testing.