Re: The tragedy of SQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bret Stern
Subject Re: The tragedy of SQL
Date
List pgsql-general

I didn't start in 1967, but 1984, I'm in agreement with the bad programmers premise. Since the beginning there have always been

lots of languages. It is my opinion, the more languages and concepts you know the better your success on the project.

Heck I didn't use triggers till late 90's, funny thing I have a PICK project right now.. too much fun