Re: Copyright update - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Mielke
Subject Re: Copyright update
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote: <blockquote cite="mid:200901011947.n01Jlwi19211@momjian.us" type="cite"><pre wrap="">Andrew
inevery source

Because people often take source files and copy them for use in other
filewithout an explicit copyright embedded within the file, than to copy a file without an explicit copyright embedded
withinthe file. The explicit copyright embedded serves more of a warning for people that don't know better to guilt
theminto thinking twice before doing whatever they are doing, than an actual legal requirement for enforcement of

Mark Mielke <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:mark@mielke.cc"><mark@mielke.cc></a>
</pre>