Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a
Date
List pgsql-hackers
For compilers earlier than the one released with OpenUNIX 8.0.0(UnixWare
7.1.2), Including
the 7.1.1b Feature Supplement, you may need to specify -Xb in CFLAGS or the
CC environment
variable.

--On Thursday, November 07, 2002 16:34:12 -0500 Tom Lane