Seeking magazine contacts for 8.4 articles - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Seeking magazine contacts for 8.4 articles
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

It turns out that we have a number of authors available for writing
articles on the upcoming 8.4 release and its features.  Therefore, I'd
like to get as many contacts as possible to solicit for articles from:

* general computing magazines (Linux, ACM, Sysadmin, etc.)
* database focussed publications (are there any?)
* language publications (PHP, Python, Java ...)
* online magazines

Please send your contacts *direct to me*; we don't want to publicize
people's private e-mail addresses on the list.  Thanks!

--Josh