Re: win32/1.8.4 newlines inconsistent in Query window's Messages pane - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ashesh D Vashi
Subject Re: win32/1.8.4 newlines inconsistent in Query window's Messages pane
Date
List pgadmin-support
sameissue.<br /> But, when I tried to do the same thing with the latest source (checked out from svn), surprisingly the
problemdisappear.<br /><br /> If you can run your testcase(s) with latest source or share the testcase(s) with us, that
cite="mid:27784704-def8-4c62-9494-eabfadad6ec1@n33g2000pri.googlegroups.com"type="cite"><pre wrap="">Whenever I have a
standard'raise notice' in one of my functions for

debugging, and I run a select statement on the function in the query,
the Messages pane only sometimes puts newlines after "NOTICE: ..."
lines, and if I just keep hitting F5, it's after different lines every
time.  Often there are many lines in a row with newlines, and often
there are many in a row that are bunched together without newlines:

NOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  testNOTICE:  testNOTICE:  testNOTICE:  testNOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  testNOTICE:  test
Total query runtime: 344 ms.
1 rows retrieved.

NOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  testNOTICE:  testNOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  testNOTICE:  testNOTICE:  testNOTICE:  test
NOTICE:  testNOTICE:  test
Total query runtime: 453 ms.
1 rows retrieved.

If I do this in psql, all newlines come out correctly, one after each
"NOTICE" line.
 </pre></blockquote>