Re: Replication with slony-I - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Replication with slony-I
Date
List pgsql-general
On 29/10/2008 11:00, Abdul Rahman wrote:

> But, the implementation on existing database is not working for the
> tables already exists in the database. The replication is being only
> among four tables created via pgbench tool (accounts, history, branches,
> tellers).
>
> whats going on!

You'll need to tell us a *lot* more about what you've done, show us your
slonik scripts, etc etc - otherwise we're just guessing.

Also, it may be worth your while subscribing to the slony1-general
mailing list - details on www.slony.info.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie