Re: UUID-OSSP Contrib Module Compilation Issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce McAlister
Subject Re: UUID-OSSP Contrib Module Compilation Issue
Date
List pgsql-general

> Bizarre ... I've never heard of a Unix system that didn't consider that
> a default place to look.  Unless this is a 64-bit machine and uuid
> should have installed itself in /usr/lib64?

It is a rather peculiar issue, I also assumed that it would check the
standard locations, but I thought I would try it anyway and see what
happens.

The box is indeed a 64-bit system but the packages being built are all
32-bit and therefor all libraries being built are all in the standard
locations.