Re: Shopping cart - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Guettler
Subject Re: Shopping cart
Date
List pgsql-general
Andrus schrieb:
> Thank you.
>
>> I know the OP wants to stick to a language he knows, but with django
>> (Python),
>> you have a quite good admin site.
>>
>> I guess the OP would be more fast with django, even if he needs to learn
>> python on his way.
>
> Major stopper for python usage is lack of hosting.
> Where to find free hosting for this python cart ?
> Will it support PostgreSQL well ?

if you don't need postgres: google app engine.

But I guess you won't get free hosting with postgres support anywhere.

There are a lot of django friendly hosting companies:
  http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/DjangoFriendlyWebHosts

And a virtual root server does not cost much.

 Thomas

--
Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/