Re: Shopping cart - Mailing list pgsql-general

From justin
Subject Re: Shopping cart
Date
List pgsql-general
Andrus wrote:
> Thomas,
>
>> http://www.satchmoproject.com/
>>
>> But it is written in python. Not PHP or C#.
>
> Thank you.
> Unfortunately for me it seems that learning another language, Python +
> Django to support shopping cart is too much.
>
> Where to find Visual FoxPro, PHP or C#/mod_mono scripts for this?
> Those languages are widely used and must also contain such common thing.
>
> I have looked some PHP source code archives without success yet.
>
> Andrus.
If you are looking for Visual Foxpro and C# shopping carts  take a look
at www.west-wind.com

its not free code but its not a ripe off prices you normally see a few
hundred bucks for the source code
Also has a C# version in .net 2.0 and 1.1

plus it uses ODBC so it will work pretty much work with any database
draw back is windows only and IIS.  some people have gotten Apache to
work with Foxpro version