Re: Annoying Reply-To - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: Annoying Reply-To
Date
Re: Annoying Reply-To  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Re: Annoying Reply-To  (Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@pepper.home.highrise.ca>)
List pgsql-general
Bill Moran wrote:
> You can resent it or not, but this _is_ a personal thing.  It's personal
> because you are the only one complaining about it.  Despite the large
> number of people on this list, I don't see anyone jumping in to defend
> you.

I'm another in the crowd that had this same discussion when I joined
years ago.  I had the same point of view as Mikkel, but I've adapted to
the community way of doing things.

When I use "Reply All" in Thunderbird, it adds a "To:" to each of the
individuals in the discussion, and a "CC:" to the list.  Since I
personally don't like receiving multiple copies of emails from this
list, I delete all of the "To:" addressees and change the list from
"CC:" to "To:".  Would be nice if everyone did the same.

--
Guy Rouillier