PQescapestringConn not found in libpq.dll - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rafał Ziółkowski
Subject PQescapestringConn not found in libpq.dll
Date
Re: PQescapestringConn not found in libpq.dll  (Tomasz Myrta <jasiek@klaster.net>)
List pgsql-general
   Hallo,

      I'm using postreSQL 8.2 on Windows Vista Small Business. I use the
libpq C library to connect  to database. Now I've needed a call to
PQescapestringConn-function, but I get a message box with the
information that the ordinal 126 was not found in the dynamic library
libpq.dll (I have polish windows, so I can't write the exact english
message). With other functions I don't have any problems. Is there a
workaround, this function would be for now very usefull, otherwise I
must programm my own function.

with regards

Rafal Ziolkowski