Re: PL/pgSQL stored procedure returning multiple result sets (SELECTs)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vladimir Dzhuvinov
Subject Re: PL/pgSQL stored procedure returning multiple result sets (SELECTs)?
Date
List pgsql-general
>> I came across a blog post of yours (
>> http://okbob.blogspot.com/2007/11/stacked-recordset-multirecordset.html
>> ) as well as several list posts indicating that multiple result sets
>> might be in the working. Should I check the situation again when 8.4 is
>> released?

> I have only very raw prototype, so I am sure, so this feature will not
> be in 8.4, and I am not sure about 8.5. It's nice feature, but I am
> not force to complete and clean code, and I am not able create patch.
> If you would do it, I am, with pleasure, send you source code, that
> allows multirecord sets.

Yes, I'll be glad to examine your patch. At least to get an idea of
what's involved in implementing multiple result sets.

Please, send the code or a link to it directly to my email (so as not to
spam the list ;)

Greetings from Bulgaria,

Vladimir
--