Need advice on PITR Slony(?) Backups etc. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kyle Cordes
Subject Need advice on PITR Slony(?) Backups etc.
Date
List pgsql-general
We need some sage advice on how to make best use of PG/addon features
(PITR, snapshot backups, possibly Slony, etc.) for our situation.

We don't need a full time DBA (yet), but we are looking for specific
review of our plans, advice, and help setting things up. I suspect this
will involve some hours of consulting work.

If anyone is interested, get in touch by email, and I will send over a
description of what we have and what we're trying to achieve.

--
Kyle Cordes
http://kylecordes.com