Re: Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] Postgres major version support policy on Debian - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] Postgres major version support policy on Debian
Date
List pgsql-general
Markus Wanner wrote:
> Hi,

> ..or simply use another bucket. I'm trying to help Martin Pitt with
> general purpose Postgres packaging. Maybe we can revive Postgres 8.2 for
> Debian that way. Or do you see any immediate problem with that strategy?

I don't, there are plenty of one off repositories in the world for
things Debian and Ubuntu can't bother to package. Although in Ubuntu we
can use Multi/Uni verse.

CMD would be happy to help with this.

Joshua D. Drake