Re: Bug: certificate expired - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andrej Podzimek
Subject Re: Bug: certificate expired
Date
List pgadmin-support
> I'm not exactly an expert with OpenSSL, so I'm not sure what's worth
> trying version-wise.

OpenSSL is the only thing that may have been updated since August. PostgreSQL and its tools remained unchanged.
However,rebooting (or even recompiling) the server is the last thing I would like to do. But if it was inevitable, I
wouldprobably give it a try...

> Do you get the same if you use psql?

Yes, both pgAdmin and psql behave the same way. There is just one difference: psql prefers IPv6, whereas pgAdmin
insistson IPv4. However, none of them can establish the SSL connection.

Andrej