Re: Proposal of SE-PostgreSQL patches (for CommitFest:Sep) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KaiGai Kohei
Subject Re: Proposal of SE-PostgreSQL patches (for CommitFest:Sep)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I am not arguing for or against this patch now, but I would like to know
> whether someone has an agenda for it.  Without an agenda, future
> maintenance will be difficult.  Reference to standards or other public
> documents would work best to define that agenda.

It is a bit old, but describes whole of the SE-PostgreSQL.
http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepgsql_security_guide.20080214.en.pdf

I think it has to be updated to reflect for the recent updates like
implementation changes in row-level access controls.
In addition, I also think maintenance of the feature is primarily
my work, no need to say.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC