Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KaiGai Kohei
Subject Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches
Date
Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches - Patent problems?  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
I updated the series of patches for SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel.

[1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch
[2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-pg_dump-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch
[3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch
[4/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch
[5/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch

The newly added fifth patch contains the initial version of SE-PostgreSQL
testcases, and sepostgresql-devel security policy got several new rules
to invoke the test cases.
In addition, I also fixed the following items.- bugfix: A case when we insert a tuple with FK refering invisible PK.-
mispatch:The previous patch modified unrelated document files due to            my misoperation when create patches.-
rebase:I rebased toward to latest CVS HEAD.

I hope to make progress reviewing process in parallel with the upcoming
"fine-grained security" patch which is currently in designing.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>