Re: Do we really need a 7.4.22 release now? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ron Mayer
Subject Re: Do we really need a 7.4.22 release now?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Steve Crawford wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>>
>> Yeah.  What this is about is how long the *community* supports 7.4...

Is there any way to poll the community and see how much people
in the community care about 7.4 community support?

It seems possible that most people with large important 7.4 systems
either (a) have commercial support contracts anyway or (b) are capable
of supporting it in-house, or (c) are secretly praying for an excuse
to upgrade anyway.