Re: Bad Timestamp Format at 23 in ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Warren Bell
Subject Re: Bad Timestamp Format at 23 in ...
Date
List pgsql-general
When I insert a record from the Apple app the java date inserted looks like "2008-09-17 19:52:41.584" and ends up in he db the same way. When I insert a record from the Windows app the java date inserted looks like this "2008-09-17 19:55:44.774" and ends up in the db like this "2008-09-17 19:55:44.77" loosing the last decimal place of precision. My app gets the "Bad Timestamp" error when it is on Windows and trys to read the timestamp that is in miiliseconds vs the timestamp that is in hundredths of seconds.

Martin Gainty wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } please display the SQL or Java Statement which constructs the incorrect date

thanks,
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note