Re: [Review] pgbench duration option - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [Review] pgbench duration option
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> Are people satisfied that the Windows part of the patch is okay?
>
> I went ahead and applied this patch after some trivial stylistic fixes.
> The buildfarm will soon tell us if the WIN32 part of the patch compiles,
> but not whether it works --- would someone double-check the functioning
> of the -T switch on Windows?

Confirmed, it works fine for me. Quick look at the win32 specific code
committed, I see nothing else that would be off in that either (two
handles that are never closed, but there's no point in caring in
pgbench, since it will never happen in a loop)

//Magnus