translation question - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bram Van Steenlandt
Subject translation question
Date
Re: translation question
List pgsql-novice
Hi,

I updated the nl.po file for the postgresql (8.3) branch.
I read somewhere that I should post this file on pgfoundry (I did) and
that someone will then commit it.
I also sent a mail to the previous translator saying I updated the file.
The translation is a bit so-so but it's better than the current file
which has only 5 strings or so translated.

The file is still not updated in the branch:
http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/po/nl.po

I'm soon to release a postgresql frontend for mac and linux which uses
these error messages.

Can someone give me advice on how to proceed ?
I also noted that there is no dutch translation project on the pgfoundry
site.

Kind Regards
Bram