Re: Automated Backup On Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From justin
Subject Re: Automated Backup On Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
Dave Page wrote:
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 1:32 PM, justin <justin@emproshunts.com> wrote:
Greg Smith wrote:
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, justin wrote:

I would have added it to the postgresqldocs.org webstie but can't create
an account for my self.    Tried following theses instructions
<http://www.postgresqldocs.org/wiki/Automated_Backup_on_Windows>  but never
could get it to work
That page has been moved to
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Automated_Backup_on_Windows and you
shouldn't have a problem getting an account there.  The postgresqldocs site
ended up being temporary and shutdown once the official Wiki was available.

Well I still can't create an account all it says is Login no create account
button or screen anywhere?????
See the bottom section of the front page: http://wiki.postgresql.org/
It might actual help if i read the page :-[ .  I kept looking for  CREATE ACCOUNT  next to login  not at the bottom of the page.