Bug: certificate expired - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andrej Podzimek
Subject Bug: certificate expired
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

I have been using PgAdmin III with SSL for a couple of months. I set up certificates for both the server and the
client,valid until March 2009. Everything worked fine.

Now the bad news: PgAdmin refuses to connect since yesterday, with this error message:
Error connecting to the server: SSL error: sslv3 alert certificate expired

This is obviously a nonsense, as both certificates are valid and system clocks on both computers show correct date and
time.I even restarted the PostgreSQL server, which did not help.

Using PostgreSQL 8.3.3, compiled --with-openssl.

Best regards,

Andrej Podzimek