Replication setup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Long
Subject Replication setup
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a custom inventory system built on JBoss AS, Seam, EJB3, JSF, and
Richfaces with a PostgreSQL back end that runs on Centos.

Being a single developer my time is short and I need to set up remote
replication and  fail over without delaying what I am currently working on.

I have  been reading about Slony and  more recently Londiste.

I need help setting this up in a reliable manner quickly.  I need advice
on what to use and scripts that I can run on my servers to set this up
automatically.

Please email me directly at (jason at supernovasoftware dot com) if you
can recommend a company that can get this done for me quickly and
economically.

Thank you for your time,

Jason Long
CEO and Chief Software Engineer