Re: What in the world is happening on spoonbill? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: What in the world is happening on spoonbill?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Alvaro Herrera wrote:

>> But maybe it would be nice to have some sort of "notes about this
>> buildfarm member" text field that contains this information (or other
>> stuff like "this is a VM running on bar" or "this is really the same
>> hardware as animal bar just with configuration baz" ?
>>

> Apparently Andrew has been working on it, but it's not yet visible on
> the web page anywhere.

Yes, I started on it. The problem is that we have very little real
estate available on the dashboard to display it. I tried making it
available as a tooltip but Tom didn't like that much (in private
correspondence), and I didn't get back to doing something else. But the
database changes are there. So, how/where would people like member
annotations displayed?

cheers

andrew