Re: CommitFest dragging? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Chernow
Subject Re: CommitFest dragging?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 10:17 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> It's been 3 weeks since the start of the commitfest, and less than half
>>> the patches have been committed or sent back.  We seem to be stalled.

libpq object hooks, now called libpq events, can be pushed back to the september
commitfest.  We would love to get it reviewed now but we are deeply involved in
a company project and the commitfest seems to be a bit behind.  The two combined
make for a good push back candidate.

Do we need to add this patch to the sept commitfest?  How would we remove it
from the current one?

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC