Re: pgsql: Second pass at 8.3 release notes: put items in a bit more logical - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Second pass at 8.3 release notes: put items in a bit more logical
Date
List pgsql-committers
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 23:02 +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
>> The SGML-ification still leaves much to be desired.

> I can do some of the grunt work toward SGML-ifying the release notes.
> Should I wait until we've got them closer to their final state
> content-wise?

If you want to have at it now, have at it --- I'm done for the moment
and I think Bruce is tied up with personal matters.  I think the raw
text is in decent shape, though feel free to improve wording where
you see fit.

            regards, tom lane