Re: WIP patch: reducing overhead for repeat de-TOASTing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject Re: WIP patch: reducing overhead for repeat de-TOASTing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Gregory Stark wrote:
> Well at least it caught the bug that Mark was performance testing with a> --enable-cassert build :/

True ;)  I appreciated that there would be some overhead, but I didn't
think it would be that much. This was mainly since I seem to remember
there was talk a while back of enabling some assertions in production
builds.

ATB,

Mark.

--