pgAdmin 1.8.2 SSL connection woes - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Richard Tector
Subject pgAdmin 1.8.2 SSL connection woes
Date
List pgadmin-support
I might be missing the point here, but I can't seem to get pgAdmin to
initiate an SSL encrypted connection to any of our PostgreSQL servers
(mainly 8.2, some 8.3) but using password (md5) authentication.
Setting SSL to require in the connection properties for the server leads
to "could not read certificate" or "could not read private key file"
messages. This makes sense if I were trying to connect using client
ceritificates for authentication but not for md5 type auth.

Any thoughts on the matter would be much appreiciated.

Kind regards,

Richard Tector

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the list, so please keep me CC'd. Thanks.