Re: Win32 8.3.3 install fail (sufficient privileges to install system services). - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Win32 8.3.3 install fail (sufficient privileges to install system services).
Date
Re: Win32 8.3.3 install fail (sufficient privileges to  (Terry Yapt <yapt@technovell.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 12/06/2008 18:21, Terry Yapt wrote:

> I did installed 8.3.1 on WinXP Prof. and all was ok.  After that
> successful install I have tried to install 8.2.x without success several
> times on the same workstation.
>
> Today I have tried to install 8.3.3 and I have stuck on the same error:

Did you uninstall the other version first? I seem to recall that using
the Windows Installer package you can only have one version installed at
a time.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie