Re: backend pid changing

From: Lewis Kapell
Subject: Re: backend pid changing
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

backend pid changing  (Lewis Kapell, )
 Re: backend pid changing  (Matthew Wakeling, )
 Re: backend pid changing  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: backend pid changing  (Lewis Kapell, )
   PgPool parallel query performance rules of thumb  (John Beaver, )
    Re: PgPool parallel query performance rules of thumb  ("Mason Sharp", )

We are not using connection pooling, however the clients are tunneling
through SSH.  Forgot to mention that in my first message.  Does that
make any difference to it?

Thank you,

Lewis Kapell
Computer Operations