Re: Where can I find the doxyfile? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
> Xin Wang napsal(a):
>> Hi,
>> I don't know where I can find the doxyfile which generate
>> "doxygen.postgresql.org" web site. I found that when reading code the
>> doxygen source code is quite helpful. However, I want to generate an
>> off-line copy of doxygen docs myself, but I can't find the doxyfile in
>> the lastest source release.
>
> I think it is good idea. Stefan, what's about put it on the wiki?

don't think the wiki is a good place (we would have to maintain it in
addition to the main file) so I simply added a link on
http:/doxygen.postgresql.org that contains the current copy of the
configuration file that was used to generate a particular set of docs.
However some of the things there are specific to our install so a bit
(like some of the paths) of manual change will be required anyway.

Stefan