Re: May Commitfest is done! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: May Commitfest is done!
Date
Re: May Commitfest is done!  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Per discussion of various hackers at PGCon, the May commitfest is
> finished.  The remaining patches on the queue are Heikki's map-forks
> patch, which was WIP not intended to be committed now; and Merlin
> and Andrew's libpq hooks patch, which is still in flux and not
> ready to commit now.
>
> So ... back to your regularly scheduled development.

Is there a tag in the CVS to mark this point, or better still a tarball
that people like me can check out and play with over the next month or two?

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd