Re: Behavioral issues in data grid: unsaved data, sort/filter - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Erwin Brandstetter
Subject Re: Behavioral issues in data grid: unsaved data, sort/filter
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave!

Great! I am looking forward to the new point release. :)

dpage@pgadmin.org wrote:
> Hi Erwin,
>
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 8:51 PM, Erwin Brandstetter
> <brandstetter@falter.at> wrote:

(...)
>> - Do warn, if data has changed. Not only at attempts to close the window,
>> but also on any attempt to requery, including sort/filter.
>>

> I've committed a patch that should fix this.

Does that include the peculiar case, where the <tab> key makes the data
grid forget about changes? (When pressed after the first edit and as
opposed to moving on by mouse.)

Regards
Erwin