Re: we don't have a bugzilla - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: we don't have a bugzilla
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> How would he know to search at the archives?
>
> If he knew enough about the community to post in -hackers (as opposed
> to, say, -general or -novice) he should certainly have heard of the

You think so? (not being sarcastic).

> mailing list archives.  *You* might find 'em useless but I don't.

I didn't say I found them useless. I said they are useless unless you
know what you are looking for. I am pretty sure that when it comes to
PostgreSQL, you always know what you are looking for.

Anyway, now I am off-topic, so I am done with this thread.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake