Re: Broken 1.8.2 source tar ball? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Zdenek Kotala
Subject Re: Broken 1.8.2 source tar ball?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page napsal(a):
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@sun.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm solving problem with pgadmin tarball it contains ??_?? in i18n
>> directory. This directory is empty, but it generates problem with ksh93.
>>
>> Is it possible to rewrap it or release 1.8.3?
>
> 1.8.3 should probably be released soon, but I'm not going to rewrap
> 1.8.2.

>Can you see what caused the problem?

pga 1.8.2 is integrated into OpenSolaris SFW repository and some command/script
has problem when works with this repository (in ksh93). Probably some extra
quoting is necessary. I don't have details yet, I contacted submitter, but he is
in different TZ. I can fix it with rm after unpacking, but better solution is
put new tarbal into repository.

What soon exactly mean? I think I can wait one or two weeks.

        Zdenek