Re: Master-master replication with PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rodrigo Gonzalez
Subject Re: Master-master replication with PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, basically there is something that is not there....makedelta is what
allow me to do that....I took that information from bucardo mailing list....

But the important thing is that is possible and maybe one day will be a
true grid multimaster replication system....right now I didnt find
anything better that work with pgsql....

Alvaro Herrera escribió:
> Rodrigo Gonzalez escribió:
>
>> Yes and no....
>>
>> bucardo cannot handle master-master-master
>>
>> What I am doing is
>>
>> masterA-masterB
>> masterA-masterC
>> masterA-masterD
>>

> Oh, I see -- makes sense.  Quite misleading docs, then.

Attachment