Re: Master-master replication with PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rodrigo Gonzalez
Subject Re: Master-master replication with PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes and no....

bucardo cannot handle master-master-master

What I am doing is

masterA-masterB
masterA-masterC
masterA-masterD

That is something that bucardo can handle and allow me to replicate
masterB-masterC but everything goes thru masterA always

Alvaro Herrera escribió:
> Rodrigo Gonzalez escribió:
>
>> Using star replication I have all the nodes as master....so n
>> master-master replication with the common DB as master to all the nodes
>> and all the nodes as master to the common DB
>>

> Oh, so the Bucardo docs are incorrect.
>
> http://www.bucardo.org/bucardo.html#BucardoLimitations

Attachment